[ Return to Fellowship Ministries ]
The Adoption Support Ministry at Calvary Chapel Fort Worth exists to glorify Christ Jesus, by supporting families who have been called to the special ministry and mission of adoption, providing information, spiritual and financial support
"..As we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith" (Galations 6:10).
3/5/2015 - "Drop Box" @ 7pm Alliance Theatre (purchase tickets here:
03/15/15 - ASM meeting in the 5th grade class after the second service **Playscape Open**
3/22/2015 - Adoption Fellowship @ 5pm at the Grimmer's House (Justin, TX)
Adoption Support Ministry Information:
- A group of families and individuals who are willing to serve others that God has called to adopt; offering guidance and an 'ear to hear' to those in the various stages of the adoption process, sharing their experiences and acquired insight.
- The goal of this team is to provide encouragement and help clear a common hurdle for those called to adopt by answering many of the "what ifs?", "how do you handle this?", "is this something I should worry about?" and other specific concerns that inevitably arise before, during and after the adoption process.
- Above all it's someone who is willing to walk with and pray through this incredible journey with others.
For more information or to be connected with someone to talk about your situation, please email Adoption@loveneverfails.com.
CCFTW Financial Assistance:
- The average reported cost of an adoption in 2010 was $30,000! An Adoption Assistance Grant Fund has been established to help offset the cost of adoption for those in the Calvary Chapel Fort Worth body who need some financial help to complete their adoption. The Fund is funded by gifts and offerings (above tithe) from members of Calvary Chapel Fort Worth and their friends and family. Grants are subject to funds being available.
- Contributions to the Fund should be designated "Adoption Grant Fund" and made payable to 'Calvary Chapel Fort Worth'
- Please contact the church office for more information or click here for an application.
Opportunities to Serve:
- Support Group Team Members
- Support Group Coordinator
- Support Group Meeting Host
- Prayer Team
For information on any of these areas to serve please contact Neil Grimmer at Adoption@loveneverfails.com.
To Apply For Adoptive Family Financial Assistance:Download and Submit Application
Blog dedicated to serve the CCFW Adoption Support Group; posting articles, meeting notes, resources, etc. (email Adoption@loveneverfails.com for access information)